What We Do
- Healing Service – 2nd Saturday of the month at 5:30pm – As part of our Saturday service, an opportunity to seek God’s healing.
- Bible Study – Wednesday mornings at 10am – A casual but serious discussion of biblical topics.
- Howl-eluiah! – 1st Saturday of the month at 5:30pm (Spring, Summer, & Fall only).
All humans and their pets are invited! Your pet will get a blessing and a treat!
Grow In Fellowship
- Monthly potluck meals (Sept through May) – Last Wednesday of the Month from 6:30 pm to 8pm.
- Ladies Sewing Group – Tuesdays at 10am – It’s a chance to get together and sew items to benefit the Red Cross and others. Gentlemen are invited also!
- Choir Practice – Sundays at 10am – If you have a love for music and assisting in that portion of our worship service, you are more than welcome in our choir.
Serve The Community
- Food Pantry – Mondays at 9am
Providing food for those in need.
- KAIROS – A ministry to women incarcerated at Central Virginia Correctional Unit.
- CARITAS – Helping those who are homeless in the Richmond area.
- Adult Home Christmas Party – A Christmastime outreach to those who live in Adult Homes near our church.
- School Supplies Drive – Ensuring that students at the Holton School have the tools that they need to learn and be their best.