What We Do
- Prayer Group – Wednesdays at 5pm – An informal group that offers our intercessions to God and prays for the needs of our community.
- Healing Service – 2nd Saturday of the month at 5:30pm – As part of our Saturday service, an opportunity to seek God’s healing.
- Bible Study – Wednesday mornings at 10am – A casual but serious discussion of biblical topics.
- Howl-eluiah! – 1st Saturday of the month at 5:30pm (Spring, Summer, & Fall only).
All humans and their pets are invited! Your pet will get a blessing and a treat!
Grow In Fellowship
- Monthly potluck meals (Sept through May) – Last Wednesday of the Month from 6:30 pm to 8pm.
- Ladies Sewing Group – Tuesdays at 10am – It’s a chance to get together and sew items to benefit the Red Cross and others. Gentlemen are invited also!
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – The first Saturday of every month at 9am. E-Mail Joe Enroughty for more details.
- Choir Practice – Sundays at 10am – If you have a love for music and assisting in that portion of our worship service, you are more than welcome in our choir.
- Praise & Jazz Band – If you are a musician who likes singing and performing praise and jazz hymns, please consider joining our “Superheroes” band that performs for our 9am worship service on Sunday mornings. We rehearse one night per week.
Serve The Community
- Food Pantry – Mondays at 9am
Providing food for those in need.
- KAIROS – A ministry to women incarcerated at Central Virginia Correctional Unit.
- CARITAS – Helping those who are homeless in the Richmond area.
- Big Band Christmas Concert – Sharing the joy of the Christmas season by offering a free concert to the public during the holiday season.
- Adult Home Christmas Party – A Christmastime outreach to those who live in Adult Homes near our church.
- School Supplies Drive – Ensuring that students at the Holton School have the tools that they need to learn and be their best.